Thanks to everyone who took part in this weeks Social Workplace Twitter Chat event (#SWChat).
True Value Of Social CRM
Garick is the Sr. Community Manager for social business relationship manager, Nimble. He also serves as Board Advisor for Social Media Club - Los Angeles as well as a number of involvements in local tech and startup communities.
He's spoken on various topics around social media for Social Media Camp - San Diego as well as being a panelist for a USC Annenberg Digital media class and speaker for UCLA's Career-Week 2012.
- No. of Tweets = 1400
- No. of Contributors = 122
- Reach = 330,000
- No. of impressions = 3,600,000
Q1) What's the ROI for businesses looking to invest in Social CRM?
Q2) What advantages does Social CRM have over standard CRM solutions?
Q3) What is it going to take for businesses to get the ball rolling on Social CRM?
Q4) For businesses looking for better customer engagement, how does Social CRM fill this need?
Q5) New social tools appear regularly. Can Social CRM really keep up?
Q6) <not asked>
Q7) Which departments will benefit most from a Social CRM program and for what purpose?
Shared Reference Material
- 7 Reasons Why A Social CRM Implementation Plan Is Essential To Success In Sales via Insideview
- Google Survey Examines Social Media In Business via SHRM
- Confessions Of A Social Media Girl: Is "Like" For Lazy People? via SocialMediaToday
- Facebook Vs. LinkedIn - What's The Difference? via Forbes
- The Cluetrain Manifesto via @moehlert (repeated but worth it!)
- LinkedIn: Who Needs Ads? How The Anti-Facebook Makes Money (Video) via Forbes
- The Story Of Stories: Enterasys Thinks So 21st Century via Vala Afshar for ZDNet
- What If Corporate Rebels Could Make A Difference? via Rebels at Work
- A CRM Guru Defines Social CRM (humourous video) via Marcio Saito
- How To Use Google+ And Make Social Work For You via Google
Today's #SWChat was sponsored by www.nimble.com