Thanks to everyone who took part in this weeks Social Workplace Twitter Chat event (#SWChat).
No topic or questions were pre-defined.
The participants who joined were asked at the start of the event what hot topic(s) they would like discussed.
The most popular were chosen.
- No. of Tweets = 917
- No. of Contributors = 86
- Reach = 250,000
- No. of impressions = 2,400,000
Q1) How do you separate levels of #SocialMedia info :fluff/substance, signal/noise (Thx to @CHopeMurray)
Q2) Should #SoMe measurements like #klout and #kred be a factor in who you engage with ? (Thx to @mbhahn)
Q3) What do you think about the LinkedIn password leak recently and how they handled it? http://t.co/XhTikJYz
Shared Reference Material
- Accessing Kredibility via Greg Stevens
- LinkedIn Passwords Leaked By Hackers via BBC News
- eHarmony Hacked; Passwords Leaked Online via abc News
- Why Isn't LinkedIn Proactively Alerting Members To It's Security Breach? via Mack Collier
- What Your Klout Score Really Means via Seth Stevenson
- Last.fm Password Security Breach via Last.fm
- SeeSaw for #SWChat via Gigi_Peterkin
- If Your Firms Not On Twitter & You End Up In A Social Media Firestorm via Puffles
- Is Social Media Right For Your Organisation? via GuideStar
- LinkedIn Was Breached. Now What Do You Do? via Nicole Perlroth