Thanks to everyone who took part in this weeks Social Workplace Twitter Chat event (#SWChat).
Twitter Chats: What's The REAL Value?
#SWChat has reached 50,000,000 impressions in just 20 events. So in honour of reaching this incredible milestone, this weeks event was looking at the value of Twitter Chats and why they have become so popular.
- No. of Tweets = 1100
- No. of Contributors = 104
- Reach = 311,000
- No. of impressions = 2,900,000
Shared Reference Material
- 12 Top Tips For Creating A Successful Twitter Chat via @davidchris
- Social Chat - The Modern Day Water Cooler Conversation via @davidchris
- Comprehensive List of Twitter Chats [Google Docs]
- Digital PR: Teasing Out The Potential Of Twitter Chats (Part I) via @jgombita
- Digital PR: Teasing Out The Potential Of Twitter Chats (Part II) via @jgombita
- Twitter Chats For Learning Professionals via @LnDDave
- TEDxUIUC - Alone Together [video] via Sherry Turkle
- What's a Twitter Chat? via @LnDDave
- My Thurs Stream For Awesome Chats & Hashtags [pic] via @socialmediasean
- Using Twitter To Support Learning via Ruth Reynard