Thanks to everyone who took part in this weeks Social Workplace Twitter Chat event (#SWChat).
Lisa Petrilli and Steve Woodruff were today's Guest Hosts
Lisa Petrilli Bio: Lisa empowers C-suite executives and emerging leaders to create clear, compelling, inspiring visions for their companies and teams in order to transform them and grow them exponentially, and to then bring these visions to fruition with clear and aligned strategies. Check out www.lisapetrilli.com for more info on Lisa.
Steve Woodruff Bio: Steve is the Connection Agent helping to create Opportunity Networks, via a growing community of talented people worldwide. Check out www.stevewoodruff.com for more info on Steve.
As well as their day jobs, both Lisa and Steve host the #LeadershipChat Tweet Chat every Tuesday at 8pm ET which is a phenomenal event and one not to be missed.
The Social WorkplaceA socially connected company where collaborative working across geographical locations, lines of business and management chains is second nature, enabling innovative solutions to every day business challenges
Social LeadershipAmbassadors of The Social Workplace. Leading by example the necesssry change in behaviours required to improve communications, learning, productivity, and all round engagement through the better use of social tools
- No. of Tweets = 725
- No. of Contributors = 87
- Reach = 227,000
- No. of impressions = 2,500,000
Q1) How do you see Social Leadership differing from the more traditional styles of leadership ?
Q2) Some companies are reluctant to adopt a Social Leadership infrastructure. Why do you think that is ?
Q3) What type of people do you see embracing Social Leadership and what type do you see fearing it ?
Q4) Are introverts more comfortable with the style of Social Leadership than the more traditional forms of Leadership ?
Shared Reference Material
- An offering for #SWChat participants via #LeadershipChat
- Social Business in Not Enough by Steve Woodruff
- Social Business Case Study: Enterasys Networks Use of Chatter by Krishnan Subramanian
- How to Sell Social Media to the CEO by Lisa Petrilli
- 101 Examples of Social Business ROI by Peter Kim
- Seeing Social Media More as Portal Than as Pitfall by Perri Klass
- The Introverts Guide to Success by Lisa Petrilli (30% discount if you use code "SWChat")
- Sutherland on Leadership by Ivan Sutherland