Thanks to everyone who took part in this weeks Social Workplace Twitter Chat event (#SWChat).
Socialising Your Intranet
This weeks #SWChat was a Guest Event with Angela Ashenden from MWD Advisors.
Angela is a Principal Analyst and leads MWD’s Collaboration research program. She is also a highly accomplished and experienced IT industry analyst and public speaker.
Based on her extensive experience in the field and as an industry analyst, Angela has advised clients on technology and management issues relating to collaboration, enterprise content management, portals, workflow, enterprise search and e-learning.
- No. of Tweets = 1300
- No. of Contributors = 98
- Reach = 239,000
- No. of impressions = 2,500,000
FREE Prize Draw Winner
This weeks event included a FREE Prize Draw where the winner was chosen randomly from those participants who also included #SocIntr in their tweets during the 1 hour event.
MWD Advisors are pleased to announce that Alan Jerram was drawn as the winner and wins a 1 YEAR FREE subscription to the MWD Advisors collaboration online research library worth £295 (~470 USD).
Also Steve Cassady, Tom Spiglanin, Samantha (@smccollo), Sasha Taylor and Lesley Price as runners up all receive a copy of MWD Advistors "Socialising the Intranet" report worth £200 Absolutely FREE !!!
Q1) Many companies try building a Social Intranet but fail to deliver a suitable solution - why?
Q2) How critical is the cultural aspect to building a successful Social Intranet?
Q3) People are resistant to change. How can you encourage employees to embrace the Social Intranet?
Q4) Employees tend to adopt social at different speeds. How do you address this?
Q5) How can you avoid the Social Intranet becoming "yet another thing to learn/use"?
Q6) What are the key integration elements to delivering a successful Social Intranet?
Shared Reference Material
- Socialising The Intranet via MWD Advisors (register and download report for FREE)
- Empower Your Employees: 6 Top Tips For Social Intranet Success via MWD Advisors
- Taking The Training Wheels Off Social Software via @alanlepo & @YvetteCameron
- Study Proves Internal Social Media Engages Employees via Shel Holtz
- Working Out Loud: Your Personal Content Strategy via John Stepper
- If You Aren't Social You'll Shrink: 10 Steps To Becoming A Social Business via Vala Afshar
- Internal Online Communities: Introducing 10 Beneficial Business Use Cases via Ceclia Edwards
- Microsoft Go Social With Yammer via DailyFinance
- Enterprise 2.0 Gets Down To Business via Wall Street Journal