Thanks to everyone who took part in this weeks Social Workplace Twitter Chat event (#SWChat).
Blogging - Why Do It?
Is Blogging a widely accepted practice for in-house communications with employees and external communications with customers, or has the age of the Blog been and gone to be replaced by more conversational type social platforms?
- No. of Tweets = 1100
- No. of Contributors = 111
- Reach = 375,000
- No. of impressions = 4,000,000
Shared Reference Material
- Modern Ways To Job Search (infographic) via @CareerTips2Go
- It's 2012 And The Idea That 'Content Is King' is Still Total Bull**** via @mackcollier
- IT Firm Phasing Out Email To Boost Productivity via CBC News
- Making Collaborative Work Work via Harold Jarche
- 4 Signs That You're Blogging For The Wrong Reasons via Brian Whalley
- Why Blogging Is Good For Distressed Teens via BPS
- Blogging Sarcasm (picture) via @AskWhatNext
- UK Top Women Bloggers via Vikki Chowney