Thanks to everyone who took part in this weeks Social Workplace Twitter Chat event (#SWChat).
What's Hot In Social Media
This event is discussing what is hot right now in the world of Social Media.
From social technologies / platforms to conferences, to mobile apps to the very latest acquisitions and their impact etc...). No topic is taboo.
- No. of Tweets = 1300
- No. of Contributors = 119
- Reach = 439,000
- No. of impressions = 3,600,000
Q1) What's hot in social platforms / technologies for personal use today?
Q2) What's hot in social platforms / technologies for business use today?
Q3) What's hot in social media conferences / events today?
Q4) <not asked>
Q5) What's hot in tablet / smartphone social media applications today?
Shared Reference Material
- O2 - A Masterclass In Crisis Management via Twitter via GizModo
- Scoop.it via moehlert
- Reflection App (iPhone / iPAd on you Mac or PC)
- Tweetbot review via Best Vendor
- Spotify review via Best Vendor
- Dropbox vs Bitcasa via Best Vendor
- 20 Social Networking Sites For Business Professionals via WPWidgets.net
- Microsoft To Buy Yammer: What Does This Mean For Your Office? via Best Vendor
- Facebook Monitors Your Chats For Criminal Activity via @mashable
- Is Facebook Changing? via @lizcpher
- SES Conference (San Fran) Aug 13-17 2012
- History Of Search Engines: From 1945 to Google
- 10 Ways To Make Your Webinar A More Social Event via @martincouzins
- How To Filter Relevant Discussions From LinkedIn Groups via Univ Salford
- The Best Note Taking Apps For iPad review via Best Vendor
- Microsoft Surface Will Be A Real iPad Rival In The Enterprise via ZDNet
- The Short And Illustrious History Of Twitter #Hashtags via Gigacom
- Success In Social Media Is Based On Audience Not Influence via @digiconvs
- The Rise Of The Corporate App Store via Joshua Gliddon