Thanks to everyone who took part in this weeks Social Workplace Twitter Chat event (#SWChat).
Next Generation Communications?
We are in the no-mans land of communications. The younger generation preferring social style of communication, but businesses still primarily using traditional forms like email. Is it time for businesses to start thinking about the Next Generation Communications to help bridge the gap between social and traditional, and how should it be approached?
- No. of Tweets = 1100
- No. of Contributors = 89
- Reach = 231,000
- No. of impressions = 2,300,000
Shared Reference Material
- What Is Your Communications Transitional Strategy? via @davidchris
- Atos intends to drive staff to 'inbox zero' by 2013 via ZDNET
- The Death Of Email By 2018 via @davidchris
- Talent Management When the Old Outnumber the Young via HBR
- Social Media vs. Email — Are We Asking The Right Questions? via @theMaria
- Technology doesn't engage people, people do via @bigdragazzo
- 5 Key Tips When Adopting Social Media via @SocialAxis
- Trains, Sliding Doors and Social Networks via @grantmason
- Do You Know the Most Popular Online Marketing Method? via WebSense
- Ditch Your Inbox: Luis Suarez Interview via Unified Communications Online