Thanks to everyone who took part in this weeks Social Workplace Twitter Chat event (#SWChat).
No topic or questions were pre-defined.
The participants who joined were asked at the start of the event what hot topic(s) they would like discussed.
The most popular were chosen.
- No. of Tweets = 1100
- No. of Contributors = 101
- Reach = 214,000
- No. of impressions = 2,800,000
Q1) #Microsoft buying #Yammer is great for current #Yammer users - Agree/disagree? (question from @BKneuer)
Q2) Why is there a sudden rush of the big tech companies buying #socialmedia biz? (ORCL/Vitrue MSFT/Yammer SF/BuddyMedia)
Q3) As a company or person, how do you establish yourself as a #SocialMedia thought leader? (question from @peterstaal)
Q4)Does Social Media (at work) truly encourage interaction to the point of action or change? (question from @ParkerAnalytic)
Shared Reference Material
- New Twitter Tool for hashtags: SeeSaw - (e.g. #SWChat)
- SoMe Assistance In Understanding Social Media Data via @CHopeMurray
- YammerSoft via Patrick Brandt
- Social ROI Is Not A Myth, Just Ask TD Bank Group Or IBM via Cristine Crandell
- STS Tip 18: For Every Slice Of The Knowledge Pie You Share You Will Receive Two In Return via DavidChris
- STS Tip 21: In A World That Is Now Social, We No Longer Manage Knowledge But Share It via DavidChris
- Social Net Work And The Workplace Professional via Tom Spiglanin
- Success In Social Media Is Based on Audience Not Influence via @digiconvs